- Declutter and clear the cupboards out and get to the tip!!
- Paint some of the house,
- Remodel the upstairs of the house inc moving our bedroom wall and installing a new bathroom (I'm not actually going to do those things myself - my name isn't Sarah Beeny!) I am going to project manage though (doesn't that sound posh?). I might even stay within budget!
- Finally get a new front door and side gates organised!
- Do some writing!!
- Do LOTS and LOTS and LOTS of yoga!
- Sort everything out for our next adoption,
- See some friends and have some uninterrupted conversations (can't remember the last time I did that!),
- Drink a few lattes!
- Do some baking where I can crack the eggs myself!
- Do the ironing during the day whilst watching a film!!!!!
- Mentally prepare myself for the time after school when Katie arrives home with a very tired brain and body and a right royal cob on.
- Just enjoy a period of time where I can spend some time on my own.......
Until we do it all again...........
Ssssh don't tell anyone but I do kinda miss her.......
...........the house is VERY quiet without her here all the time......
mind you.......so is my brain!!)